A Lakota West student was one of six students elected an officer to D. Russel Lee Career Technology School’s student chapter of the Business Professionals of America.
Junior Dakota Howard is the chapter’s new parliamentarian.
Other students elected, their office, year at DRL, and home high schools, are:
- Tyler Strong, president, senior, Monroe
- Bryan Weston, vice president, senior, Colerain
- Brandon Hoffman, secretary, junior, Edgewood
- Tyler Imfeld, treasurer, senior, Edgewood
- Travis Sprague, historian, junior, Talawanda
Two other students were elected to BPA’s executive board for Region 17:
- Emily Dearwester, senior, Colerain
- Maria Hinton, junior, Madison