Individuals in the Eighth Congressional District will have four opportunities Thursday to meet with the staff of Congressman John Boehner.
Representatives of Boehner will travel to four Butler County locations to meet with residents to address concerns or bring information to Boehner through the Open Door program.
They will be at the following locations Thursday to meet with residents:
- 9:30 a.m.: Ross Township Fire Department, 2565 Cincinnati-Brookville Road
- 10:30 a.m.: council chambers, Fairfield municipal building, 5350 Pleasant Ave.
- Noon: Partners in Prime, 140 Ross Ave., Hamilton
- 1:30 p.m., Middletown municipal building, One Donham Place
Those who can’t make any of the sessions, but have concerns may call one of his two district offices:
- Butler County: 513-779-5400
- Miami County: 937-339-1524