Shauna Steigerwald reports:
IKEA has redesigned the accessories marketplace (lower level) of its West Chester store and now has updated displays, new products and a redesigned layout for its cookware, bedding, lighting, home organization and textiles departments, among others.
“The biggest difference people will notice is the layout and new products,” said Kitalena Mason, who handles public relations and local marketing for the store. “It’s a brand-new look, filled with a lot of inspiration. Along the path, we have what we call ‘coordination areas,’ where we put together seasonal looks.”
To celebrate the completion of the redesign, the store will offer giveaways and offers this Friday through Sunday:
- Gift card giveaways: The first 100 people through the doors each day will get a gift card valued from $5-$250.
- Free breakfast will be offered from 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m. each day.
- Special one-day offers will be available each day.
- “Eat For Free” – Deduct a restaurant receipt from a home furnishings purchase of $100 or more.
- Soft toy Giveaway – The first 100 children through the doors each day will receive a free soft toy.
9500 IKEA Way, WestChester. 888-888-4532; www.IKEA-USA.com.