Zagat launched its 2013 America’s Top Restaurants guide on Wednesday, which included a top ten list for the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Enquirer’s food critic Polly Campbell posted Cincinnati’s top ten on her blog on Cincinnati.com.
- Jean-Robert Table (French)
- Bakersfield (Mexican)
- Orchids at Palm Court (American)
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse (Steak)
- Nicola’s (Italian)
- Tony’s (Seafood/Steak)
- Abigail Street (Mediterranean)
- Jeff Ruby’s Precinct (Steak)
- Jag’s Steak & Seafood (Seafood/Steak)
- Morton’s (Steak)
Locally, West Chester’s Jag’s Steak & Seafood, 5980 West Chester Road, was one of only two Cincinnati restaurants to make the list despite not being located downtown.
Overall, Zagat’s restaurant guide includes 1,822 restaurants in 46 U.S. cities and regions as rated and reviewed by more than 225,000 diners.